The 2014 Faculty Reach Out Program application is now closed.
The Faculty Reach Out Program (F.R.O.P.) welcomes applications from women and under-represented minorities who show potential for success in academic medicine. Applications for research or clinical practice from any discipline represented at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis will be accepted. Applications from the following are encouraged but not limited to:
- Residents and fellows in the last years of their training program
- Postdoctoral trainees and Ph.D. candidates
- Research scientists
- Junior-level faculty members
The F.R.O.P. application requires the following:
- A brief explanation of how Faculty Reach Out award would help to further advance your career (approximately 350 words)
- One Letter of Recommendation
Applications will be accepted until January 15th, 2014 via the online application.
|Please direct all questions concerning the application process to: Shelby Stoneking, Program Assistant, F.R.O.P. | email@example.com|